Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

And relax!!!

Good morning everyone, well the kids are now in school and the days are mine to own but I've been soo busy that time is passing me by.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafty Girls you can win a host of digital goodies and as always the theme is anything goes. Their sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and as I need to relax I have chosen a gorgeous stamp called Snoozing kitty.
 
 
I have colored him with my spectrum noir pens and attempted to give him a tabby coat. I have then used a Marianne die for the bench and laid him so he can enjoy his snooze. The backing paper is from Crafter's Companion Angelica and friends collection and has been matted onto Core'dinations card as has the sentiment which I typed on my computer and colored with a green spectrum noir pen so it blends with the color scheme. I have the used a small piece of Dove Craft's Curiosity Corner paper to make a newspaper. A few green pearls from my stash just finish it off.
 
I'm off now to take my own advice and relax!
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, and he is such a cute cat xx
Sandie x

Brawny x said...

Great image. Fabulous card x

Unknown said...

Great card love the sleepy cat xx