Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CAS card

Good Morning all - I've got a busy week this week so have scheduled most of my blog posts - so if you are reading this it is hopefully Tuesday morning.

The new Facebook Challenge starts today over at Crafting from the heart. The sponsors this month are Delicious Doodles and Bugaboo Stamps. As always the theme is anything goes and the advantage is you don't need a blog you just post your creation to our Facebook page - the rules are in the pinned post at the top of the page.

On to my design team card
 
 
This is a gorgeous digi stamp from Delightful Doodles. The picture is a sketch of Eilean Donan Castle in Scotland - it was the location used for Highlander movie. I have coloured it with my Faber Castel Polychromo pencils and tried to capture the bracken and heather in the hills. As it is such a beautiful sketch I have kept the card clean and simple. I have just die cut a sentiment and matted the topper onto Black and Kraft card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and now go join the challenge!
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning, just beautiful.xx

Jan said...

Wow this is fab xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Awesome Sharon, I feel like I could walk into this gorgeous scene.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, Such a gorgeous card, thank you so much. Glad to have you on the design team.

Hugs Erin xx

Unknown said...

LOVE this card and the stamp!!!!! And I love Scotland so it's a win-win-win!!!