Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'll have a Blue (and purple) Xmas without you.....

Good Morning - It's Tuesday again which can only mean one thing................New Challenge over at Digi Choosday!!!

If you pop over to the Digi Choosday blog there are links to some special offers and the fab Facebook pages where you can see lots of inspiration as well as post your own Polka Doodle makes!
 
Onto the new challenge, the theme this week is Christmas in Blues and Purples.
 
To enter you can make anything and before the 30th September and post it on the blog page -the winner will be announced on 7th October and will receive a free digi image from the Polka Doodles digi store!
 
Here's my DT card for the challenge
 
 
I have used the Xmas Joy Bundle - the papers, sentiments and elements have been recolored with a graphics program which is the advantage of digital images! The trees have been fussy cut and placed on the topper using foam tape. I have then added glitter to give the card a frosty look - a very simple and easy card to make!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


10 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Super duper lovely - it's a lovely contemporary card. Y x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautifull love it xx

Anjie said...

Love it!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Sharon, love this colour combination.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a lot of detail and effort has gone into this, I love it! <3

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sharon, I love it! My own personal color scheme this year will be in more modern colors too :)

Hugs,
Em x
Creative Em

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous colours. X

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Sharon

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous scene!!! Love the color combination on this card using a darker purple

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, so elegant.xx