Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

sweet baby

Good morning everyone and what a lovely morning it is after the miserable weekend we have had.

Don't forget you still have time to enter the challenge over at Scribble and Scrap crafts where you can win a voucher to buy some gorgeous goodies from the Scribble and Scrap store
One of the items they well are the gorgeous Wee Toppers and my card today as been made with one of these:
 
 
This sweetie is from the Its a Girl set. I have matted her onto some pink card and used Scribble and Scraps designer papers from the Lacy Florals range, this is very delicate looking, ideal for a new baby card! The bunting is also from the store and I have added some pearls in the same color as well as color tinted some flowers and ribbon with spectrum noir pens to match. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
 

4 comments:

Alyx said...

This is so cute. Love the Wee Toppers so much. Fabulous card.
xx

Hello said...

This is such a cutie Sharon, love the papers and the layout's fab too.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Brawny x said...

Lovely card Sharon. Cute little image x

Andree said...

A really sweet card Sharon x