Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Teddy bear's fun!

Hello on this gorgeous Sunday morning! The boys are out digging a hole for to make a firepit so we can sit around and make S'mores, Doughboys and Tonka pies! So I thought I'd blog my latest make.
 
Have you seen the fab new shop over at Scribble and Scrap Crafts. There are some scrummy stamps, paper and embellies as well as their own divine papers and toppers!
 
My make today is using some of the delicious goodies
 
 
The topper is from the lovely Janet Kruskamp card making pad It does come with matching tags, sentiments and labels. I have backed this onto gorgeous paper from the Dovecraft Curiosity pad and a cream doily. The  blossoms from the same collection as the papers. I have finished off with a ribbon and a pink pearl from my stash but there are some gorgeous gems just arrived in the store too.
 
 

7 comments:

Alyx said...

You keep your hands off my lovely gems, Mrs! They've not arrived yet but they should be here in the next few days and they really are lush!

Fabulous card. Love these Joanna Sheen cardmaking pads. xx

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous. so cute and I love how you have framed it. The flowers also really matches and sets the whole card off.xx

Brawny x said...

Pretty card x

Kate M said...

Love this sweet image -b eautifully coloured and lovely design.
Super card!
xx

mamof9 said...

Lovely topper, teddies work great for any card x

Andree said...

A really sweet card Sharon. The teddies look so cute x

Debbie Adams said...

Very cute card using the toppers. :D