Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sweet little gardener!!!

Good morning everyone - hope everyone had a great weekend!

For today's post I got to play with some more gorgeousness from Scribble and Scrap Crafts!!! The new challenge started yesterday over at the blog and if you win you can now buy physical crafting goodies with your £10 prize!!
 
The rules are simple and its always anything goes to pop over to the blog and getting posting your makes!
 
Ok onto my DT card

This adorable little character is called Watering flowers and she is from the Lillibet range I have colored her with my Polychromo pencils for a change and mounted her onto the delicious papers which match the range. I have also used a Dove craft Doily as "lace" under the topper. The gems are from my collection but there are some gorgeous ones over at the Scribble and Scrap store.
 
Thanks for stopping by and whilst your here go and check out the store and the blog at Scribble and Scrap!

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

So cute Sharon, I love the papers and the beautiful lace edging.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alyx said...

This is so pretty and I love how you've coloured her. I really need to try pencils... Beautiful colours too. Fabulous.

Thank you for making such a gorgeous card for the challenge.
xx

Hello said...

Oh this is such a cutie Sharon, I love the cute Lillibet image, pretty papers and all your lovely embellies hun.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Andree said...

A really sweet card Sharon. I love the doily 'lace' trim x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Love how you've used the doily for something different! xx