Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pearls and bling

Good morning and hope the sun is shining on you where ever you are!

Today is the start of another challenge over at Digi Choosday pearls and bling are the thing!
 
To enter the challenge you can make anything you like, from a card to home décor and anything in between
You have until the 2nd September (September already!!!) and the winner will be announced on the 9th September so plenty of time to get your entry (or 2!) in. All we ask is that you follow the simple rues that can be found on the blog link above.
The winner will receive a collection of Digis from Polkadoodles Digiworld.
 
On to my card
 
 
I love using Pearls on my cards but don't really do bling but I have compromised and used some glitter!
 I have chosen the Sugarplum Daisy CD and used one of the toppers from the collection. Choosing colors from the topper I have used an aqua card and a purple dotty backing paper - Who knew these would go together! The border and sentiment are also from the cd. (I have colored the sentiment to match in with my color scheme.) Although they don't show so well in the photos I have put tiny pearls in the centre of the daisies in the pretty fairy's hand and fairy dust on her wings! larger purple pearls are on the corners and sentiment.
 
Mollie has chosen this card to give to her Pre-school teacher as she starts BIG school when we return from vacation
 

8 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

such a pretty card xx

Alyx said...

Lovely card, Sweetie. Great colours.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Sharon, I love the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KezzaKraftz said...

So very pretty and beautifully designed. Kerry xx

Brawny x said...

Lovely card. Great colours and image x

Crafting Vicky said...

soooo cute! Love the colors you have used for this!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Very pretty card Sharon, I love that gorgeous lace
Julie x

Eve's Been Reading said...

So cute and cheerful :)