Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

I've gone vintage!

Good morning, hopefully if the scheduling has worked I will be sunning myself in Mexico whilst you are reading this!

There is a new challenge starting at Scribble and Scrap today but there are also changes afoot! instead of having a top 3 there will be 2 £10 prizes one for a randomly chosen entry and one for the a chosen winner! You can find the rules here
 
The Scibble and Scrap store has some lovely vintage digi toppers in they come in sets which you can cut and paste as you need and are only £1 each!
 
I have used one from set 2 for my design team card
 
 
I have taken it into a graphics program and matted it onto some mauve digi paper also from the Scribble and Scrap store. The patterned paper s from the same collection, there are 5 different colors to choose from in the collection. I have used a corner die on the patterned paper and used the waste from this on my photo. I little vintage lace and pearls from my stash just adds the finishing touches.
 

8 comments:

Alyx said...

Beautiful vintage card, Sharon. Great use of the papers and such an adorable image.

Thank you for creating such a lovely card for the challenge. Hope you're having a fab holibob.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, I am loving this card, the image is beautiful and the papers too. Beautiful lace and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KezzaKraftz said...

Very pretty card, lovely soft colours. Kerry xx

Dannii said...

Gorgeous card, love the vintage style with the blue, the white lace compliments it beautifully. x

Jeanette58 said...

Beautiful card Sharon, hope your enjoying Mexico. Hugs Jeanette xx

Jan said...

This is fabulous xx Jan

Andree said...

A lovely vintage card Sharon. The image and lace are gorgeous. I hope you're having a wonderful holiday x

Unknown said...

stunning card.x