Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A flower a Day

Good afternoon, well we are almost mid way through April and the weather is cold here in Michigan 

I'm back today with my second Guest Design Team showcase card for 2 Paper Divas. I am using the same stamp sets as my last post for them but in a different way to show how versatile these stamps are.


I have colored the sunflowers with alcohol markers and used a stitched edged die to cut it out. I stamped the sentiment and used the same set of dies for this just a smaller version. I then matted my card base with some orange cardstock, I placed a patterned ribbon around some coordinating design paper and adhered this to my card.
I then used the stitched die to cut 2 more coordinating cardstock mats and positioned these under my image on the left side of the card. Positioning my sentiment on the right I used small enamel dots to look like pins holding it in place. I then added a few dots to my image.

Ingredients used:
Ribbon - from my stash



2 Paper Divas hold monthly challenges - the details are here.
They also have regular features and competitions on their blog 
and for more inspiration using their gorgeous stamps checkout their Facebook page 



Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave me a comment




4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is pure sunflower delight. Adore the autumn hues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card. Great design x

Unknown said...

Love how you've used the sunflower stamp! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for another great week!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! So happy you are joining us this month!! Melissa