Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Time for a spot of gardening

Good afternoon - well May is almost upon and us and summer is on it's way! We have started planting out our yard with flower tubs and vegetables - we have so much grass that it needs color out there.

Today's card is my final make for my Guest Design Team member over at 2 Paper Divas and it a great gardening scene


Garden Joy was my favorite to color I loved using delicate colors and the image is almost dreamlike.

Once colored I used a circle die to cut the image out. I then matted it onto a blue  trellis circle die-cut. I used the same blue as a mat on my card having first decorated opposing edges with a lacy punch.
I then added the gorgeous design paper which has delicate flowers all over it. After placing my image I die cut a butterfly to coordinate and used some of my mulberry roses (spiraling the stems of the small ones) to balance the design.

Ingredients Used


5 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

this is just so lovely Sharon :) love the lacy look to the edges too.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for being a guest designer with TPD! We loved it all!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card Sharon! Thank you so much for joining us on Two Paper Divas. Melissa

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and image - super design, love those lacy borders!
XX