Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

Tottie Breezy Fae

Good afternoon - well after a cold spell its started warming up here at last! We had a great week away last week staying on the beach at the side of  Lake Michigan 

I'm here today with another new release from Faery Ink and what a cutie she is



Meet Tottie Breezy Fae, a little daisy flower with flowing hair.

As it's Spring I decided to use fresh spring like colors on the card


Just look how her hair is blowing in the breeze!

I colored her with alcohol markers, keeping with greens and yellows. i then used the same colors on the card.
using a scalloped card blank I matted it with yellow card and a cute daisy printed sheet from my stash. I rounded 2 corners on my image and matted this with yellow card again rounding 2 opposing corners. I added some yellow ombre ribbon and making a chocolate box bow and adding the cute green flower button 

Tottie can be found in the newest digistamp section in the Faery Ink online store. For more inspiration on using her and all the Faery Ink digital stamps pop across to the Faery Ink Facebook page. The challenge over there this month is flowers and Tottie would be a perfect image to use for this.

Ingredients Used:
Daisy Design Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Button from my stash




7 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card

Brawny x said...

She is fabulous. Great card Sharon x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning the image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janis Lewis said...

She's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at PINspirational. Good Luck!!
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Always Anything Goes Linky Party

Anonymous said...

Stunning , thanks for sharing at {PIN}spirational Dt Lisa

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper