Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hissss.........

Good afternoon! Well we have had a real mixture of weather over the last week! Snow sun, rain and now it's starting to warm up!

Today is my showcase over at Scrapoholic Candy Shop and I have a really cute image to share with you. She comes as part of a set and has a Hippo Snuggle Pal:


Yes I've colored up this cute snake and made her rather girly


She is colored with alcohol markers and I used a white gel pen to highlight her. The sentiment was typed on my PC and added after I had colored the image.
I then used a bright pink cardstock for matting and a sheet of double sided design paper to mat the card and make the smaller accent mat.
A few coordinating pearls just balanced the image.

You can find her and all her friends in the Snuggle Palz section of the Scrapoholic Candy Shop 

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!

Ingredients used 
Patterned Design paper from my stash 

Thank you for stopping by, if you like what you see please leave me some love in the comments 











2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute snake. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Aw just so cute. Great card x