Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2016

April Showers

Good afternoon - April is renowned for being showery - but as the saying goes "April showers brings forth May flowers" so the rain is necessary! 

Mollie has a little ditty she sings when it rains:
"Rain rain go away come again another day"

The Faery Ink image I am using today just reminds me of this - Fable April Showers isn't she just adorable? 


She looks as though she is dancing through the puddles

I chose to use the version of her without the rain drops and colored her up in bright pinks and lilacs


 As usual I used my alcohol markers in my favorite colors. I then matted her and my card base with a bright pink card. I chose some coordinating design paper from my stash and matted this onto the base before adding my image. 
I then die cut the adorable umbrellas in matching colors and adhered these to the design. A few pink pearls just finished off the design.

April Showers Fable is one of this months new releases in the Faery Ink online store along with others which my teamies and I will be showcasing on the Facebook fan page this month.

Ingredients Used:
Design Papers from my stash
Pearls from my stash

5 comments:

Brawny x said...

She is fab. Great card lovely colours x

mickey said...

you did a very good job on her

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, love the colours and the die cuts. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card and love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie