Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Bucket full of Tulips

Good afternoon - thank you for stopping by - I do love having visitors to my blog and reading all the comments that people leave make my day!

I'm back again with my 3rd guest design team spot for 2 Paper Divas I am really enjoying using their stamps, they stamp a really good crisp image and are so nice to color.

Today's card is using a recently released stamp Tulip Bucket Bouquet and Bloom Wildly Sentiments:


I challenged myself with the flowers making them variegated instead of one color, blending from pink to yellow. Once colored I used a corner punch on the top left of the image and matted this onto pink and white card having used the corner rounder on both of these. I made a 5x5 inch card base and matted this with pick card from my stash I then cut a piece of patterned card into diagonal strips removing every other strip I arranged them over the pick card to give a striped background effect.  
After adhering my image to the card I matted the sentiment with the same colors and rounded the bottom right corner on this - I was then fixed into position using dimensional foam squares

Ingredients used:
2 Paper Divas - Tulip Bucket Bouquet
Papermania - Lemon Sorbet Capsule Collection - Retired




2 Paper Divas hold monthly challenges - the details are here.
They also have regular features and competitions on their blog 
and for more inspiration using their gorgeous stamps checkout their Facebook page 



Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave me a comment







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharon...love, love your variegated tulips! And, I didn't realize you used 2 different patterned papers to create this look! This is why we tell people to come to your site for details...beautiful!

Amy A said...

This is absolutely stunning hun! The Spring color palette is perfect for this bucket of tulips! You knocked it out of the park hun! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely and I don't think you need to challenge yourself because those flowers are perfect!! Melissa