Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

A little Fairy Tangle

Good morning and welcome to my design team post for Challenge 37 over at Scribble and Scrap. As Always there is a fab prize to win and this challenge it is some fab flowers from the store!
 
The challenge as always is anything goes and the rules are simple you can find them here.
 
There are lots of fab stamps in the Scribble and Scrap store like the one I have used today:
 
 
This is a Sweet Pea stamp from Norma J Burnell and is called Cybele and Kaida I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens and matted her onto coordinating pink card.  The backing papers I have used were a freebie in a magazine some time ago again I have matted these onto the pink card. All the corners have been rounded with a punch to blend in with the scalloped card blank. Some pink pearls and a corner cut using a Cheery Lynn die have been place to finish off the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you pop across and enter our challenge.
 
 

6 comments:

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sharon and a fabulously coloured image x

Debbie said...

Love this card and you are brilliant at colouring.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! This stamp is STUNNING!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, I do love these images.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Margo said...

Beautifully colored image and card! :)

Ellibelle said...

It's gorgeous! Love your coloring!