Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fire flys

Good morning all - well temperatures have hit an all time low this weekend with predicted wind chills being as low as -30 degrees Fahrenheit Brrrr!!! Needless to say we are staying in all weekend keeping warm!
 
As it's Sunday that must mean there is another challenge starting over at Scribble and Scrap. As always it's anything goes so get your makes photographed and head over to the blog to take part.
The rules are simple and you will find them here. You could win yourself a great prize from the store.
 
The Scribble and Scrap Store has some gorgeous Sweet Pea stamps in and I have used one of them for my Design Team card:
 
 
As the weather is so cold I'd thought I'd warm it up with fire fly. Isn't she gorgeous. These stamps are so hard to resist and I love coloring them. I have used Spectrum Noir Markers to color her. I have them matted a red card blank with some pale blue card, more red and them some brightly colored papers. The ribbon across the card is a die cut using a memory box die. I have matted the image using the same card and then used some sparkly gems and some double click skittles to finish off.
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop by the Scribble and Scrap blog to see my teamies makes and enter the challenge.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges
Spectrum Noir FB challenge  -use red
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Square
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, lovely colouring and love that background. Hugs Jennifer xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous image and background

Debbie said...

Love this card. As always your colouring is brilliant.

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card the image is so beautiful and the background fantastic. Hugs Jackie

Jac said...

such a beautiful card, this image is coloured so good x

Andree said...

A wonderful card Sharon and great colouring x

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Lovely image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

Joan said...

Lovely image and beautifully coloured, great colour scheme

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan