Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Jeans and a Tee

I have a very good friend, Diane, who owns the Haveman's Hardware store  in Fremont which is also the local craft store - she recently started stocking Little Darling Stamps which I love and as I have a few of the ones she is stocking I offered to make her some samples for the store.
 
This is the first of them and is a Saturated Canary Stamp - Jeans and a Tee:
 
 
I have colored her using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and matted her onto lavender Core'dinations card. I have tried to use products that Diane sells in the store to help her promote them. The backing paper is from a Docrafts Papermania Capsule collection matted onto the same lavender card. and the die is one of the new memory box range - both of which she sells. I have stamped hello onto the inner part of the die cut and added some pearl hearts as accents.
 
Diane's Store is full of great stamps, papers, dies and much more and if she hasn't got what you need just ask and she will endeavor to get it for you!
 
I have entered this card into the following challenges
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or a digi
As you like it Challenge - CAS or fussy
 

12 comments:

jane stillman said...

Love this card, fab image and design and the memory box die is gorgeous x

Linda Simpson said...

I love this image she is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. It is great to hear you have found a good craft store too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, love the image and your colouring, great design and its good you have a craft shop so near to you and that you are ready to help promote the goods. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

sweet art designs said...

Lovely card. Great colour choice! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

DeBe said...

HIi Sharon, lovely card and beautiful colouring. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes, and for applying to be on the DT. We will be in touch, Denyse x

Sarah said...

What a really pretty card. Love the stamp and the clever way you have framed the sentiment. Thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Patricia St Martin said...

Just beautiful, love the softness in your coloring. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
Monica - DT

Zw@@n said...

Stunning card, Sharon. Beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Unknown said...

What a yummy card! I love the purple!
Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore