Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Love is in the air

Good morning from a freezing Michigan! The temperatures have remained well below freezing and are continuing to do so over the next few days - Thank goodness we haven't had any snow for the past few days but I'm sure that is likely to change.
 
As it's February love is all around. I have been busy making little gifts for Mollie's school friends as they are having a Valentine's party on Friday. I have also done a digital Scrapbook for James to give his girlfriend as a gift - lots of smoochy pictures of them both - aww teenage love is so sweet!
 
Over at So Suzy Stamps we are also celebrating love this month - The February theme for our challenge is just that - Love!
 
The challenge is easy to enter all you have to do is use one of their stamps and follow the theme -simple! You don't even need a blog you can enter from Facebook if you like!
 
So here's my Design team card to showcase a CAS way of using Suzy's Stamps:
 
 
 
I have used the Sassy Squiggle Heart and stamped it twice with red ink before cutting both images out. I have then notched a piece of white card at either side, wrapped some red bakers twine around it then using foam pads placed the hearts over this. I have then stamped The Happy Valentine's Day stamp in the bottom right corner using the same ink.
This has then been matted onto a red card blank and to finish I have used some red skittles as an accent.
 
A simple card that shows how easy So Suzy Stamps are to use and how simple it is to enter our challenge!
 
Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!!

9 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Fab, love the scribbled hearts! Creative blessings, Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, A lovely CAS card, love the hearts. I am a new follower to :)

Chrissy xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sharon, loving the design. Mollie sure is growing up, saw a photo of you both, it only seems like yesterday when I first met you and she was in her pushchair.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

jane stillman said...

This is such a stylish CAS card. Love the design x

Unknown said...

Fabby card Sharon, a lovely design, and a fun Valentines card, hugs xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

This is fab xx Jan

Unknown said...

Great card Sharon, love the hearts. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x