Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love on the phone

Good morning from a very snowy Michigan!! As you can see in the following photo's the weather is being a bit mean to us at the moment. But we keep smiling, bundle up in warm clothes and just get on with it!

Least the weather doesn't affect my ability to craft and today's post is showcasing another of So Suzy's February release stamps. The theme for this month's So Suzy Stamp's challenge is love - you can enter in a number of ways - leave your link over on the blog, this can be to your Facebook page not necessarily if you don't have a blog, you can also join our Facebook group and enter by posting your image in the folder there! rules are simple and can be found here
 

 
This is Chatter - a great vintage looking stamp which has been used in many ways over on the So Suzy Blog. I have chosen to showcase it in a CAS card as this gorgeous stamps doesn't need anything else! I have stamped it using a silver pigment ink and matted it onto silver card to make it pop! I have then embossed some of the black card with a heart embossing folder, matted this onto a white card blank and added white ribbon across the middle before adding my stamped topper. The silver hearts are hot fix gems from my stash.
 
Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. We also have our own showcase Facebook Group - So Suzy Stamps Flaunt it if you made it!where you can enter our challenge also!

 
 
 

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

I love this Sharon! Loving the embossed background and a great telephone stamp too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Awesome stamp and a great card! I'm very jealous of your snow!!! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

jane stillman said...

A brilliant stamp and fantastic card, keep warm and snug xx

Chris said...

Brilliant card, love it all. Chris xx

Wendy said...

Love the silver on black! Great stamp and fab design. Xx