Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Suzy {Surprise blog hop}

 



Good Morning and welcome to the So Suzy surprise blog hop. You should be arriving here from the wonderful Jennifer's blog, if you stumbled in then just head on over to The So Suzy Stamp blog for the full hop list.
 
The reason for our hop is to surprise the birthday girl -Suzy with some birthday cards made in her honor!  
 
If you follow the hop and comment on each blog you could win some fab prizes:
$15 So Suzy Stamps Gift card to spend on any of the great store goodies, or a one month's subscription of the El Atelier de Stampartpapel - Our own Martha's online classes.
 
Winners will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 23rd February at 12 noon over on the So Suzy Stamps blog and the winners will have 2 weeks to claim their prizes.
 
Here's my card: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY!!!!

 
 
The stamp is So Suzy Stamp's Fairy Teacup I have stamped it in black ink them added glitter from my clear Wink of Stella pen to the wings and dresses of the fairies - although this doesn't show too well on the photo.
The text has been typed on my pc and printed in purple to match the card used for matting. I have used a backing paper from Lili of the valley and some ribbon from my stash made into a chocolate box bow.
 
Now you are off to Kim's blog so see what she has created for our wonderful Suzy and this epic weekend of fun!
 
Oh and yes before you leave if you place an online order in the So Suzy Stamps online store today, you will receive 20% off ALL FUTURE online orders for life!!!! 
 
To be in win a chance of winning don't forget to leave a comment before you hop!
 
 

29 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

What a cute card and love the beautiful fairy image and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, the fairies are so cute and love the colour Hugs Jennifer

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the fairies!!!

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Unknown said...

Look at you all crafty snowed in!!! I absolutely LOVE this card and I LOVE those little fairies!!!!!!! (Did I mention I love fairies?!) Thank you so much Sharon! For all of your laughs and being a part of this amazing team!!!

TerriLynn said...

Love the fairies!! Cute card! Happy Birthday Suzy!! :)

Heather Law Howe :) said...

So elegant- love the colors!

Mary said...

I love this image. You guys are so creative.

Unknown said...

Q bella y lila hermoso esa gama de tonos ¡¡¡¡¡

Marty said...

Love the card.. Great job

Waving My Wand said...

Those fairies are darling. Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! Great use of that stamp. Its perfect for birthdays too!! Great choice in color too. Purple is my favorite color. Nicely done.

Andy Ro said...

Adorable tu tarjeta!! Felicidades!!

Jackie T said...

This is a beautiful card the image is so sweet. Hugs Jackie

Monica taylor said...

Sharon, Super cute card. Fun Fun Fun
♥ Monica
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Rubeena I. said...

So sweet, happy birthday to her <3

Maria Pilar said...

Buen trabajo. Es una imagen preciosa para la tarjeta.
Maria Pilar

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous sillhouette card, Happy birthday Suzy!

Anonymous said...

lovely fairy design and I do like the black and purple colour theme

Tracy Welham said...

Super card, my favourite colour too! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Katia said...

es una tarjeta con un color lindisimo, perfecta para celebrar!

Doudou said...

Lovely colors!beautiful card

Doudou said...

Very sweet card!

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Sharon I love your card, this fairy is gorgeous and you made a beautiful thing with this stamp. A big hug and thank you for the promo! XXX Martha Lu

Brawny x said...

Great card. Love this stamp x

Lisa :) said...

this is just darling.

Taunya Butler said...

What a super fun and entirely sweet card!!! Love the sentiment!!

Rachel S said...

What a fun card! Happy Birthday, Suzy!

Pat said...

Love the fairy silhouette! Your card is so pretty with the purple color scheme!