Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Off Duty Witch

 Good afternoon. It's another hot day here but at least it's now cooling at night!

Halloween is here next month and of course the witching hour will be upon us! My card today is from a off duty witch, I don't know what this Stamper's Delight character has in mind but she's brewing up something instead of out flying her broomstick. Meet Anime Witch's Night Off:


Isn't the cat hanging on her hat the cutest? I arranged my scene with the clock and sentiment, printed and trimmed to size. She was then colored with Copic markers and the edges inked with distress ink.

I matted an A2 card base with purple card - coordinating with her outfit and added my image. 

A simple card but the scene didn't need much to assenuate it.

Stamper's Delights have a great collection of images for your Halloween crafts in their store!

Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:

Thank you for stopping by



No comments: