Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Flying by....

 Hello! Fall has finally arrived I just wish someone would tell the weather! We still have above normal temperatures

My card today is showcasing Stamper's Delights Chibi Agnes 3. Halloween is just around the corner and this image is great for your crafts.


Isn't she a cutie? I would love hair like this - maybe one day! 
I colored her with my Copic markers adding some finalizer to give texture to her hair and broomstick.
Using a circle die I then cut my stamping card into a circle with a flat side.
My card base is an A2 size matted with black card and some digital spotty paper.
I inked the edge of Agnes's circle with distress ink and adhered in place lining up the flat edge with the edge of the design paper.
Boo! and a bat die cut just finished the design.

Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:

Thank you for taking time to read my post, I hope it has given you inspiration for your halloween crafts!

No comments: