Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Halloween Fun

 Good afternoon! I'm so over the heat of summer and can't wait for the fall temperatures. Fall is my favorite season, I love all the color changes and crisp air.

With Fall comes Halloween and Stamper's Delights Kawaii new release this month is all about the dress up with the re-release of the cutie Frankie-Stein:



He's all ready to head out trick a treating! I started by designing my background. I used a star (included in the collection!) and copied and pasted it numerous times then printed and colored it. Frankie was colored with Copic markers and I fussy cut him. When I added him to the star background the colors of the stars were too busy. I decided instead of adding a sentiment to the image to do the same as my background but printed it onto striped vellum This over lay toned down the colors of the stars making Frankie pop more!

I matted a black card base with Orange card, and added all my layers. Frankie was then added using foam squares to give dimension.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!




1 comment:

Mieke Duckers said...

Awesome card, Sharon!!