Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sweet Sentiment - I love you!

 Good morning! It's almost school time - we are counting down the days!

Today I am blogging about both a new Facebook Group and a new release from Sweet Sentiment.

If you know Rhea Weigan she is an amazing colorist and used to run a successful FB group well started up Passionate Paper Creations & Friends again and is promoting sponsors. 

For the next 4 Days Sweet Sentiment is the sponsor. This is a company run by Jammie Clark who teaches coloring classes but also has their own range of stamps. My card today is using one for her new releases - I love You, Friend


There is both a male and female character included in the set as well as I LOVE YOU spelt out in ASL 
I colored the image with copic markers along with the signed phrase which was stamped multiple times.
My A7 card base was matted with black and red card stock. Black card was used to mat my sign language panel and the included sentiments.
Finally I added my girl with glue gel to give her dimension.

I will be back tomorrow with her male counterpart but in the meantime please head on over to the PPC Facebook group and check out my teamies posts as well as all the other amazing work that the coloring community is sharing there.
Also go checkout Sweet Sentiment's website and other fab products!
 
Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comments!





2 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Love this well coloured cute card, hugs Aly xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!