Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Autumn Blessings

 Good afternoon! Hope you are having a great weekend! It's hot and humid here.

It's Stamper's Delights Chibi New release today and the image is super cute! Meet Chibi Too Cute To Spook


Isn't she the cutest??? I added leaves and the included sentiment to my image with my graphics program and then colored her with Copic markers and die cut her into a circle.

My A7 card base was matted with orange cardstock and some fall digital design paper. I also cut a circle from the same orange cardstock to frame my image.

I then die cut leaves from fall colored foil and 'scattered' these around my cutie.

If you want more of a Halloween style she is also available with a jack-o-lantern!


She is also now available in Stamper's Delights new clear stamps:


Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!










No comments: