Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Sweet Sentiment - I love you 2

 Good morning! The weekend is upon us! Nothing planned but kicking back and chilling.

I'm back with the second card I made for Sweet Sentiment's sponsor event at Passionate Paper Creations. Using the same sentiment I have designed a male themed card:


I stamped the boy, sentiment and ASL 'I Love You' onto stamping card and colored with Copic Markers.
I then repeated the ASL sign onto blue cardstock. I chose some cardstock that coordinated my image to cut an oval aperture from and adhered this over my ASL stamped cardstock.
My A7 card base was matted with black card and my aperture card. My sentiments were matted with the same black card and added to my design. Finally using glue gel for dimension I added my signing boy.

I will be back tomorrow with her male counterpart but in the meantime please head on over to the PPC Facebook group and check out my teamies posts as well as all the other amazing work that the coloring community is sharing there.
Also go checkout Sweet Sentiment's website and other fab products!

If you love what you see please let me know in the comments!


No comments: