Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Un-Frog-getable Day


Good Morning It's new release day at Scraper's Delights and it's going to be an un-frog-getable one!!

Yes there are some gorgeous frogs available in the Scrapper's Delights store from today and I have been coloring up 2 of these little darlings

Moonlight Serenade Girl & You've Stolen My Heart:

       

Aren't they adorable and they also have other friends which my teamies will be showcasing over on the Scrapper's Delights blog and Facebook group.

I colored You've Stolen My Heart first using my alcohol markers. I had to make him look dapper in that top hat:


I then matted him and some digital design paper onto bright Green card. I then used a stamp set for the sentiment and circle die-cut again matting these onto green card. once all the elements were completed I then arranged them onto my card base.

He looks as though he's ready to propose to someone and who knows it might be this cutie - Moonlight Serenade Girl:


Again I colored her using alcohol markers. I used a corner punch to round the corners before matting the image onto pink card. I then did the same with some leafy design paper. 
The sentiment is from the same stamp set as I used above. Corners were rounded on this and again it was matted onto white card. 
I then assembled my design onto a pre-made scalloped card base. I thought the die-cuts just enhanced the image and I even cut one of the music notes up so I could add the single notes to the image.

Ingredients used 
Personal Impressions Stamp set - retired

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store and meet all the friends of these adorable frogs. 

We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do

Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

I am entering these  cards into the following challenges:

                             


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

7 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely froggy and floral creation Sharon and just perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Katie said...

Gorgeous cards

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are stunning I love the frogs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Chrissy said...

I love your cute froggy creations Sharon..fabulous cards.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Imagine That - The Creative Playground..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mummylade said...

Such adorable images! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Ellibelle said...

Such cute frog images and beautiful cards! Wonderful details!

Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party, so sorry I am just now commenting, didn't realize there was a whole other page of entries.