Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, June 24, 2016

Freebie mermaid from Scrapper's Delights

Good morning - well we were forecast storms but up until now they haven't arrived. We are in need of the rain though as long as it comes without the storm I will be happy!

Have you heard of the Markers! Paper Digis! Facebook group? It's a great group for you to showcase your coloring and if you pop over there sometime soon there is a number of free images being given away by the digi designers who run it. Including this gorgeous mermaid from Scrapper's Delights:


Isn't she the cutest!!!! 

She is free in this format but there is also a full scene version that is on offer at a great price!

My teamies and I have been coloring her up this week and there are some great designs being spotlighted over on the Markers Facebook page today.

Here is what I have done with her


I pulled together a beach background using my graphics program. I then matted this onto my card base using a dark aqua card as contrast.
I then colored my image using alcohol markers I added clear sparkle overlay to her scales and the pearl which you can see on this close up


Once she was colored I fussy cut her and laid her on the scene I had made. I then colored and added a die cut border that complemented the design.

Ingredients used:
Aqua Card - from my stash
Shell diecuts - from my stash

If you would love the digi then come and join the Facebook page and grab her whilst she is available. 
Scrapper's Delights also has a challenge running at the moment so why not enter your makes with her over there.
Stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

I am entering this card into the following challenges



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning the mermaid is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Lovely card

Kellie 0:) said...

Such a sweet card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous. Love your coloring, die cut shells and the overall scene. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack. AJ DT JSS

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful colouring and love the die-cut border---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x