Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, June 27, 2016

Dream a Little Dream.....

Good afternoon - I am on vacation at a water park at the moment so this post is going live whilst I am in a pool with friends 

Craftin Desert Divas digital stamps are adorable and the one I have used today is one of the cutest

I will whisper the rest of this post because some one is Sleeping on the Moon:


Do you agree how cute she is??? I couldn't resist having her as one of my first design team images

I colored her using alcohol markers


The chose the yellow of the moon as my card for my matting and layering. The start design team paper is a digital one and I recolored it from green to blue using my graphics program.
I typed the sentiment, which is a line from a song, and then die cut this and some yellow card this was then tucked under my image before it was adhered to my mat and layered card base.
A few yellow enamel dots among the stars just balance the card

Ingredients used:

Craftin Desert Divas have a wide range of products at very reasonable prices so why not pop by and check them out.

If you are looking for inspiration their FacebookInstagram and Pinterest pages are a great place to start.

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see I would love you to leave me a comment 

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is super cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie