Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mushroom Fairy has some news!!!!

Hello - Today I'm excited to announce that I am joining the Spotlight Team over at Scrap N' Dipity and today is my first posting on their blog!

They have some adorable digital stamps in their store which cover a wide range of themes. Of course I had to pick a fairy for my first make and I loved the cute face on The Mushroom Fairy:


Isn't she sweet!!!

I  couldn't wait to color her up!


I have always been an avid Spectrum Noir marker user but recently I have been having problems with the pens coming apart so as I do so much coloring these days I decided now would be the time to invest in Copics. My wonderful hubby purchased me a collection of 72 for our anniversary and I have been buying the odd singles each week to bolster my collection. I have to say after using them properly for the first time on this little fairy I love them! I still needed to use some Spectrum Noirs to increase my color range.
Once I colored the image I matted Little Miss Mushroom onto green card. I used the same card for the butterfly tuck in die and used the waste from this to add the butterflies around the image. 
I chose some design paper from my stash that coordinated with my coloring and again matted this with green card. 
I added the mats to my card blank placing the die cut under the image and the butterflies around it.

Ingredients Used:

Thank you for stopping by - for more inspiration please check out the Scrap N' Dipity Facebook fan group 
We also have a challenge blog where you can win some of the gorgeous digi-stamps 





Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave some love in the comment section below




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card Sharon ^_^ What a wonderful job with the colours! She is one of my favourite fairies too :D