Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, June 13, 2016

Oh how Tweet!!!!

Good afternoon from a hot Michigan. School is out for the summer and my days are taken up entertaining our 2 kids - well stopping them from fighting!!!!!

It's the one day fae giveaway over at Faery Ink and WOW is it a cutie this time

Meet Fable and Tweets


Isn't she adorable and little Tweets is just so snuggly looking

I have chosen to use colors I don't usually go for in my card design


The photo doesn't really show how bright the colors are it is a very summery design!
 I used alcohol markers to color her and added detail to her hair with a fine liner. 
I chose some design papers from my stash and die cut 2 of these and my image using a stitched die. The third paper was matted with green card and adhered to my 7x5in card base, adding the bright yellow ribbon in between the layers. 
I then stacked my die-cut design papers and image on to my card.
I added a bow in the same ribbon and some coordinating enamel dots just to balance the design.

Ingredients used:
Fable and Tweets Faery Ink Digital Stamp
Ribbon from my stash
Design Papers from my stash

I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you can do with this adorable couple. They are available for free on the Faery Ink website for 24 hours only. If you miss them they will be available to purchase in the store after this time
For more Faery Ink inspiration check out our Facebook page where my teamies also hang out and post their designs as well as other fans of Faery Ink

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave some love in the comments


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: