Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

One Cup Is Not Enough!!!

Good Afternoon, More news from me today I'm now a member of the Craftin Desert Diva's Digital Stamp design team and today I'm showcasing my first design for them. 

Do you know the feeling where you need extra caffeine just to get you through a normal day - I've had many of those and I don't drink coffee so tea has to do for me!

Well my make today is really feeling it - meet Coffee Mouse 


This adorable little mouse will be a bit manic once he downs that huge cup of coffee. However in my design he's had a bit of a rough night:


Just look at the bags around his bloodshot eyes!!!!
I colored him using alcohol markers and matted him on to brown card. I then used some design paper from my stash, again matting it with brown card. 
The sentiment has been typed up on my pc and matted to match the other elements.
 I then added all my design pieces to my card base and realized it needed something more. The coffee beans and grinder die cuts just finished off the design without taking away from the detail of the image!

Ingredients used:

Craftin Desert Divas have a Coffee Digi challenge running this month and this little guy would be a great image if you want to enter.
They have a wide range of digital stamps and very reasonable prices so why not pop by the store and check them out.
If you are looking for inspiration their FacebookInstagram and Pinterest pages are a great place to start.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love the cute little mice. Great sentiment and papers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that mouse is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie