Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dandelion wishes

Good afternoon - it was the first day of summer yesterday and yes summer has finally arrived in Michigan. We have had gorgeous hot sunny days and spent lots of time out in the yard.
I am showcasing Dandelion Fae from Faery Ink today and I just loved coloring her up.
13102678_1372587322757050_4000784960086875420_n
If you follow my blog you will know I am a huge fan of soft, pink and girly so took the opportunity to be just that in my design after all dandelion clocks are soft and delicate.
Dandelion Fae
I colored her with alcohol markers, adding sparkle to the dandelion clock.

She was then fussy cut so I could add her to the blowing seeds design paper. 
I added sparkle to the dandelion clock I matted the design paper with blue card to make it pop against the white card base. The stamped sentiment just fits too - who as a child used these clocks to make a wish? I know i did and my daughter does now!
Ingredients used:
Dandelion Design paper- from my stash

I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you can do with this beauty. She is available for purchase over at Faery Ink along with lots of other gorgeous digital stamps 
Thank you for taking time to stop and read my post we love having visitors especially if our posts give you inspiration.
For more Faery Ink check out our Facebook page

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love the sweet fairy and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that is such a beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

This is fabulous! xx Jan