Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy 4th July!!!!

Ok so I'm a day late but lets face it who was around yesterday - most people were out enjoying the festivities of the holiday.

Today is my inspiration day for Faery Ink and being Brit in the US I thought is only fitting I used the American version of the new digital image.



She is comes with different country flags on her tee or you can just color the plain one as above!

Here is my version


For the first time I used only copics to color with instead of a mixture of them and Spectrum Noirs - I have to say I am now a convert - they lay the ink down much easier and blend so well.

Once colored I fussy cut her out. I then typed part of the American National Anthem onto a picture of a scroll edged this with marker and fussy cut.
I matted my card base with dark blue card and then the stars and stripes paper. I arranged Destiny and the scroll onto my card and then colored white card candy in patriotic colors adhering them to the top left hand corner.

Ingredients used:
Design paper - from my stash

I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you can do with this beauty. She is available for purchase over at Faery Ink along with lots of other gorgeous digital stamps 
Thank you for taking time to stop and read my post we love having visitors especially if our posts give you inspiration.
For more Faery Ink check out our Facebook page

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie