Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Too cute to be extinct

Good afternoon! We are having a lazy Sunday afternoon, BBQ and sunshine with friends from near and far!
I'm sharing another showcase image from Craftin Desert Divas today, as my T-Rex was so cute I couldn't resist coloring up a friend of his - Meet Dino - Triceratops and his cute coconut tree


How cute is he????

I decided to have him walking past his tree in a scene 


I colored the image with my alcohol markers then I die cut some clouds and used these as stencils to color the skt, it looks very faint on the photo but the sky has got clouds floating around. I matted my base card with a leafy design paper then brown card before adding my image. It is a simple card but I did spend most of my time coloring the image to get his skin to look like it was thick and leathery.

Ingredients used:
Leafy patterned design paper - from my Stash

Thank you for stopping by to see my little pal, he and his friends can be found at the Craftin Desert Divas digital Stamp Store 
They have a wide range of digital stamps and very reasonable prices so why not pop by the store and check them out.
If you are looking for inspiration their FacebookInstagram and Pinterest pages are a great place to start.



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: