Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Best Fishes

Good Morning from a very hot Michigan!
It's Mollie's 7th Birthday today - wow time is flying by way too quickly but more on that later!

Scrapper's Delights are releasing acute new set of images and being part of the new release design team we were challenged to all make a card with the same image:
Fish bowl


It's a scene building set of digital stamps so you can add what ever elements you wish.

I have used the bowl, one fish and the plant:


I colored the image with alcohol markers, then inked the edges before matting onto blue card. I then chose some fishy digital design paper and matted this onto the same blue card before adhering this to my card base
I used a die to make seaweed which was then placed over the design paper at various lengths before adding my image.
The sentiment was typed on my PC and again I inked this and used pop dots to adhere to the card.

'Bubbles' were added as were enamel dots in the bottom corners just to balance the card

Ingredients Used


Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store for this and other gorgeous digital stamps

We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do

Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

I am entering these  cards into the following challenges:


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: