Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2016

Barney is a dinosaur...........

Good afternoon following the morning storms we have had gorgeous sunshine

I'm showcasing one of Craftin Desert Diva's recently released digital stamps today, meet Dino the Tyrannosaurus Rex


Isn't he just the cutest Dino?????

He comes with his own volcano but I couldn't resist coloring like a famous T-Rex. Who remembers Barney the Purple Dinosaur and his adorable song?????


Well here he is!!!! I colored him with my alcohol Markers and matted my image with purple card. I then chose a coordinating design paper and again matted this with the same purple card. I typed up the lyrics from the song using my PC and again matted this with the purple card. 
All were added to my card base and a few purple enamel dots just finished the card

Ingredients used:
Design paper from my stash

Craftin Desert Divas have a wide range of digital stamps and very reasonable prices so why not pop by the store and check them out.
If you are looking for inspiration their FacebookInstagram and Pinterest pages are a great place to start.



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Lori said...

My daughter is 22 years old and I still have her Barney vhs tapes. She never would pass them down to other kids in the family when she stopped watching them. Well, I still have them.
I love this card!