Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Serenely waiting......

Good morning it's been a busy few weeks for me but I'm now back to regular blogging and today is no exception

I am spotlighting over at Scrap N' Dipity today showcasing a gorgeous new digital stamp that Alisha has designed
Meet Preg -Nancy:


She will be available in the Scrap N' Dipity store this week but I couldn't wait to color her up


She looks really serene sitting with her hand on her pregnant tummy cradling the baby that is in there.

I colored her up using alcohol markers and of course she had to be in pink! I wanted to keep the card very simple as the image is very powerful so I just added a simple stamped sentiment/ I matted my card base with both pale yellow and pink card before adding my image
A few yellow enamel dots just add a finishing touch to the design.

Ingredients used

Thank you for stopping by - for more inspiration please check out the Scrap N' Dipity Facebook fan group 
We also have a challenge blog where you can win some of the gorgeous digi-stamps 




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card card that is an amazing image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Olga Fink said...

This is a gorgeous card! beautiful coloring!
xx Olga