Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

With Love

Good morning. It now looks how Michigan in winter should do now. We had plenty of snow fall and are due a steady fall all week! Looks pretty from the inside and luckily I don't have to drive in it until Wednesday when the ploughs will be running regularly!

Challenge 35 has started over at Scribble and Scraps Challenge and I am so addicted to their Wee Toppers that I have used yet another one for my design team card!

If you want to join us it's easy - just follow the rules you can find here and add your creation which can be anything from a card to a home furnishings project as long as it's own made. As always we are anything goes!

 
This is from the Hopeful set of toppers - isn't this little puss adorable?
The card blank is a shaped one from Craftwork Cards and I have scored and folded it into an easel. The edge of this fit well with the shape of the topper. I have used Blue card from my stash which complements the balloons as matting and cut this with a spellbinder die to match the topper. The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion Humphrey set and again I have die cut the card to continue the shape through the card This has then been fixed in place with foam tape so it acts as a stopper for the easel. A few of the card candie again from Craftwork cards just add a flash of color. a very simple card but didn't need much to show off the gorgeous the topper!


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love these topper too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card I love the cute little cat. Hugs Jackie

lady jasmine crafts said...

A cute kitty lovely card xx

Brawny x said...

A fabulous easel card. Cute image x