Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Get Creative Challenge 6 - Celebrate anything new!

Good morning! We have had a full week of snow with really bad storms at the back end of last week so plenty of the white stuff all around and with low temperatures it's going to be hanging around for a while but we are so prepared for it this year!!!

Today is the start of Challenge 6 over at Get Creative Challenges and we have a fab sponsor this time round  - Its our own Angie with her very own Digi company Angie's Digi Stamps - she has some adorable characters including the one I have chosen to color for my Design Team card. To enter the challenge is very easy - just check out the rules here and follow the theme which this time round is Celebrate something new!
 
On to my creation. I have chosen to do a new baby card:
 
 
This little fellow is called Cute Bug I have colored him with my Polychromo Pencils and fussy cut him. After coloring Mollie asked why I had made him into a bee when he was a caterpillar lol - I'd just focused on his stripes!! I have used a bright orange card for matting and have die cut a scalloped circle for the sentiment using the same card. The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion Sentimentals collection. I have used papers from Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection to tie the colors together and a little bow for a finishing touch.
 
So come on pop by Get Creative Challenges and join our challenge you've nothing to lose and may win a fab prize!


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Wow lovely card x

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, this is just gorgeous, love the little cutie and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, such a cute card and image, love the colours. and the lovely backing papers.

Hugs Erin xx