Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bugs in Ballooons

Good Morning, This has been a mad week! We adopted a black Labrador puppy last weekend and as you can imagine he is very boisterous and taking up all of my free time. I feel like I've got a new born in the house - having to get up 2-3 times a night as he's crying to go out and following him round waiting for him to go potty! But we are getting there and hopefully he'll settle down over the coming weeks!
 
Today is the mid-way reminder for Scribble and Scrap's 36th Challenge - why not pop by their blog and join us. You can win fab prizes from the Scribble and Scrap store and the rules are simple - An added bonus is it is always anything goes so even if your craft isn't card making you can still enter.
 
I have used the Hobby House Wee Toppers again;
 

These little bugs are from the Peggy and Friends collection of toppers. Aren't they just adorable! I have made the card for James it give his girlfriend for her birthday - his head is way in the clouds as he's in love - bless him!
I have used some blue card as matting for the design and added Lili of The Valley Petal Fresh Papers which color co-ordinate in with the design so well. A few pearls in the corner just to finish the CAS look of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and now shoot across to the Scribble and Scrap blog and join the fun!!
 

2 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely card Sharon and a perfect image for your son to give his girlfriend xx

Debbie said...

So sweet and I love the layout and papers you have used.