Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Year

Hello again - second post today!

This time I'm using the fab stamps from So Suzy Stamps! We have a monthly challenge running at the moment with a theme of something new. So Suzy Stamps has some fab new releases this month which could be used to make your entry just pop by the store to check them out.
 
The rules of the challenge are simple and you can find them here. You don't have to be a blogger to enter you can link your card from Facebook!
 
On to my make as we are still in January I thought I'd make a New year card
 
 
The stamps I have used are called Dandelion and dandelion Fluff, this is a set of 2 stamps the main stem is one and the fluff (which I have stamped three times) are a separate one. I have used jet black ink to stamp them and them typed the sentiment on my pc. The backing paper is unfortunately a discontinued digital collection from Scribble and Scrap Crafts which I have matted onto black card before adding to the white card blank.
 
I have carried the theme inside the card
 
 
By typing the remainder of the sentiment and stamping more of the fluff!
 
I love making clean and simple cards and these stamps make this an easy theme to stick with.
 
Before you go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Yes you should join us there and find more inspiration and fun!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love this card. Which font have you used for your sentiment?