Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fairies and owls

Good morning! I hope it's warmer where you are, we have lots of snow and this week has been the coldest this season with wind-chills dropping to -20!! We've managed to stay safe and warm

Today sees the mid way reminder for Scribble and Scraps 35th Challenge!! If you haven't yet entered then pop over to the blog. As always it's anything goes and the rules are simple - you can find them here. The prize is crafty goodies from Scribble and Scrap store this challenge is some gorgeous flowers!
 
 

On to my make for the design team - I have used a Sweet Pea Stamp which can be purchased from the Scribble and Scrap online store along with a wide selection of other crafty goodies.

 
 
She has been colored with Polychromo Pencils - I am quite pleased with how she has turned out and need to use my pencils more! I have matted her onto dark pink card and used 2 papers from my stash as backing paper. again matted onto pink and turquoise card. I have then used a few skittles to embellish the card. These stamps need very little dressing up as they are so detailed and show themselves off!
 
Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate the love that you leave! 
 
 


5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Sharon, love this image and the background papers work so well with the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Sharon. Great image x

Alyx said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sweetie. Love the colours you've chosen. I really need to try some pencils. Thank you for creating such a beautiful project for the challenge. xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Sharon, I love the image xx

Angelique said...

Stunning image and card. Gorgeous colouring

Huggsss, Angelique