Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Phineas The Peacock

Good morning all I was lucky enough to get hold of the Peacock during the pre-order over at So Suzy Stamps and couldn't wait to use him. Suzy did a Facebook competition to name him and Phineas was the favorite of the Design Team members.

Todays post is a reminder about our January challenge over on the So Suzy blog - It is easy to enter just check out the rules which you can find here. This month we have started theming the challenge and for January the theme is something new and what better way to showcase this but with another new release stamp.

So here is his debut for my blog:
 
 
I have used Indigo Blu's Flitter Glu to stamp him and the used their gilding flakes to give him his regal glow! The stamps are so detailed that even with gilding flakes you don't lose the definition of the swirls. The gems within his swirls are hot gems in which are black with an iridescent coating. I have then used the top part of So Suzy Stamps crown stamp in each corner for the swirls again stamped and gilded with flakes. I have used a blank shaped card blank, Phineas has been matted onto gold mirror card and purple glittered Core'dinations.
 
Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Yes you should join us there and find more inspiration and fun.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Fantastic image. I love using gilding flakes too.

Brawny x said...

Wow very striking. Love it x

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning and loving the gorgeous peacock! He sure does look regal.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

HI Sharon, absolutely stunning. Such a beautiful image and the design is so beautiful.

Hugs Erin xx