Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 30, 2015

Cupcake anyone???

Hello. Well another busy week has passed - I can't believe January is almost over!!! We still have plenty of snow and cold temperatures but Winter is passing quickly (I Hope!) and I can't wait for Spring to come round
 
On to todays make. As the month is nearly done you have just 2 more days to enter the challenge over at So Suzy's Stamps. Rules are simple and can be found here.
 
The theme is something new so I am showcasing 2 more of her beautiful stamps from this month's new release why not pop by the shop and see them all
 
 
The gorgeous Fancy Swirl Cupcake and Beautiful Cupcake sentiment.
 
I have stamped them both with Tsukineko Brilliance ink which has a pearlescent finish. The card has been matted with blue card to tone in with images and I have used backing paper from Crafter's Companion's Angelica and Adam's Paper pads  The same collection has been used to stamp the sentiment onto. I have finished off the cupcakes with some sprinkles (sequins).
 
Before you go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Yes you should join us there and find more inspiration and fun!
 
And don't forget about our monthly challenge!!
 

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the cupcakes. We have had snow here in my part of the UK, not anything near what you have had. I too am looking forward to spring.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card x