Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

The start of a fab new Challenge

Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by. The snow all disappeared over the weekend but I'm sure it won't be long before its back.

I gave you a sneak peak into my latest venture on Saturday and today is they day the So Suzy Stamps Challenge goes live!


You can find the details along with all the design team makes on the blog post
The prize is a great $15 gift certificate to spend in the So Suzy Stamps store which is bursting with fabulous stamps, embellishments and tools!
What's more if you love flower soft there is 10% off all colors this week by using the discount code XMAS10 follow this link for details
Well onto my first make for which I have used So Suzy Stamps Paris Collection:

I have made a shadow box out of blue card which has been stamped with the Paris post mark
I have then stamped a blue polkadot paper (from my stash) with the wine and glass, masked this off then stamped the cafĂ© set over the top. The bottle, glass and table top were colored with my Spectrum Noirs and the chair backs and seats filled in the with same color ink used to stamp them. This was then glued onto the back of the box.
 I have then stamped and cut out the awning and glued to the top of the shadow box along with the swirl sign in which I stamped Paris.
The Eiffel Tower was then stamped and fussy cut before being glued to the front of the box. I have added a stand to the back of the box so it will support the card.

Now pop over to the So Suzy blog where you can meet all of the Design Team and see their great work!
 
Before I go,  did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!! 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Sharon, so well deserved. I love this Parisian themed card and the stamps look fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Super card - Ooh la la - res chic! Love it!
xx

Unknown said...

Super shadow box love the Paris theme and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx