Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Norma J Burnell's Will-O and the Wisps

Good morning! Christmas came to town here this weekend, we have had a lighted parade lead by the fire services and ending with Santa and his Reindeer who is now residing in his Grotto in the local park. Also the local Rec Center held a Frozen party for the local kids. Mollie met Elsa and Anna, made a Reindeer for our tree and a crown - It's been a fun weekend!

Today is the mid way reminder for Scribble and Scrap's 33rd challenge so if you haven't entered why not pop across and join in now. The rules are simple and can be found here. As always it is Anything goes as long as it's hand made!

Here is my card for the reminder
 
 
The image is a gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp drawn by Norma J Burnell called Will-o and the Wisps. We love owls in our family and I can't resist anything that has them on so LOVE this image. I have colored her with My spectrum Noirs and decided to make her a bit brighter than the images are depicted normally. I have then chosen 2 of the designer papers from Scribble and Scraps Perfectly Purple digital papers. These have been matted onto Kraft card and mounted onto a Purple card blank. The gems and flowers are from my stash just to add finishing touches to the image.
 
The image and the papers can be found in the Scribble and Scrap online store but be quick as the papers will be retiring at the end of the year.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, Wow she is stunning, absolutely love the image and the colours. Love the papers and the flowers.

Teighan

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon and beautifully coloured. Love the papers and beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sharon and a wonderfully coloured image xx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow awesome colouring and design. Adore the purples.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Alyx said...

Fabulous, Sweetie! Love those gorgeous purples. Gorgeous.

Thank you for creating such a stunner for the challenge.
xx