Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Snowdaddy!

Good morning! It's the last week of school (and work for Kev) and I have so much to get done this week before the festivities start!

Today is the start of challenge 4 over at Get Creative Crafts which means it's purple team's turn to showcase their designs which includes me! The sponsor this time is Lemon Shortbread who has some gorgeous Digi-stamp designs over on her Etsy Store
 
Why not pop by the blog and join in, the theme this time is using blue, white or silver and you can make anything that fits within the theme. The rules are very simple see here for details
 
On to my card.
 
 Meet Snowman and son. I have colored them both using my Spectrum Noir markers and as you can see I have added a hint of blue around each of them to highlight shadows. I have used a couple of papers from Crafter's Companion's Christmas in Mulberry Wood Cd which are blue and green. These and the image have been matted onto red card and I have used red and green bauble bells as a banner across the top. Finishing touches is a silver snowman charm who you can just see peaking from under the bow!
 

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Sharon, love the bells and the image. Great little snowman charm too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card. Love this image, it's great! X