Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thank you from behind the mask

Good morning! Well it looks like the snow is on it's way out and it could be possible that the white Christmas we were looking forward to isn't going to happen!
 
I am here to share one of my makes For the So Suzy Design Team using the gorgeous venetian mask stamp, it has so much intricate detail making it look so elegant no matter how you use it.
 
 
I personally have used paint pens in gold and silver to color it giving it a regal look! I used a black card blank and matted papers from Scribble and Scrap Crafts along with some gold Mirror card onto this. I have then shaped the mask so it curves over the card. The sentiment is the Thank You stamp but I have stamped the words individually so they can be staggered on the card.
 
I love making clean and simple cards like this one and this is so easy to do with the So Suzy stamps as they speak for themselves.
 
Why not come over and join the challenge, the rules can be found here and are simple and you may win a gift certificate for $15 to shop with So Suzy.
 

before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!! 

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. I know it might be my age but did find it a little hard to read the pink typing on the pink background. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon this is gorgeous, I love the mask it is stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx