Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Gifts

Good morning all - well the snow has all disappeared and no more is forecast before Christmas. Typical we move to a State that is almost always guaranteed to have a white Christmas and our first one here isn't!

I have been busy making gifts for Mollie's teachers and as I do art classes with her class mates a couple of days a week I have made a little something for each of them too!
 
First the Teacher's gifts, inspired by the lovely chocolate boxes I have seen on Facebook, I decided to have a go, not having the CD explaining the technique it was trial and error for measurements but finally got it right
The topper and papers are from Crafter's Companion's Christmas in Mulberry Wood CD. and I have matted them onto a aqua colored card. The red card was then die cut with a memory box die.
I added red snowflake ribbon to tie the box shut.
 
Inside I have again used the CD for the insert and added some Christmas choccie bars!
 
 
For the little ones in the class I have made Candy Cane Reindeers. We have been painting candy canes in class this week with red paint infused with peppermint extract so I'm sure they will be appreciated.
 
The candy Canes have been stuck together to form the antlers and I have used Core'dinations card embossed with a dotty embossing folder and sanded back. The Holly was cut using a Die'sire die and I used my cameo to cut the ears. a couple of wobbly eyes and red glitter nose give him his cute face.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous and I am sure they will all be loved.
Hugs
Linda xxx